We at Bedi Consultancy Services provides complete and best services to the business in different sectors as the best and noteworthy Factories Act Consultant. The complete compliances as per the Factories Act, 1948 require a great experience and skill on the administrative front for the best services.
Being the preeminent service provider as Factories Act Consultant, we have the team of the most experienced and expert staffs who provide our client with the best service in respect of knowledge and technologically driven system. Thus, allowing your establishment to keep their focus on the core business matters.
We provide all kind of services and support under the Factories Act, 1948 to the Factories for the process of registration and getting a Factory License from the concerned Department. Our services also include maintenance and submission of various documents like: -
- Providing support and preparation of various returns as per the Factories Act, 1948.
- Maintenance of various registers required under the Factories Act, 1948.
- Providing complete support and assistance in testing or equipment along with maintenance of the report in every year.
- Preparation of forms like:-
-- Change in the name of manager or occupier whenever required in Form No. 2-A
-- Providing Form No.18 regarding notice of accidents or any kind of dangerous occurrences and submission of the same in 24 hours by registered post.
These are the basic services provide by SGC Management Services in the role of the Factories Act Consultant.
Factory Registration and obtaining Factory Licence from the Department. Maintenance and submission of the following statutory Records / Returns etc. under Factories act, 1948
Name of the return/Act Return Form Number
- Factories Act , 1948 Form no. 34
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936 Form IV-A
- Minimum Wages Act & Rules Form No. III
- Workmen's compensation Act Annual Return
- Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 L.M.N.
- Half Yearly return Form No. 22
- Register of White washing in Form No. 7 (Prescribed under rule 18.
- Register of leave with wages in Form No. 15 (Prescribed under rule 94).
- Register of Accident & Dangerous Occurences in Form 26 (Prescribed under rule III).
- Register of Wages in From No. 17. (Computerised)
- Muster roll in Form No. 25 (Prescribed under rule 110) will be maintaned by the factory.
- Wages Slips in From No. 19 (Computerised).
- Report of Examination of Vessels in From 8 (Annual).
- Report of Hoist of Lifts in From No. 7B (Annual).
- Testing & Examination of pressure vessel in From No. 8 in respect of steam Generator / Steam Presses. (Annual).
- Change of Name of Manager / Occupier as & when required in Form No. 2-A.
- Form No. 18 (Notice of accident and Dangerous Occurences to be submitted within 24 hours by Registered Post).